NFL Draft events at Gino’s East
On April 29th our River North location was a blaze with energy and excitement. This was the first NFL Draft to take place in Chicago, and despite the crazy traffic finishing off April and start off May it was definitely a major highlight for Chicago in 2015. To kick off the day of events in Draft Town, Gino’s East River North welcomed NFL network analysts to a media luncheon and showed them what makes Chicago the greatest.
The third floor of our restaurant was buzzing with people enjoying Gino’s deep dish pizzas and our very own craft beer. Our star list guests matched the energy of the room perfectly, and all were ready for photos and interview questions.
The guest list included:
• Mike Mayock – former NFL safety, current game and draft analyst
• Kurt Warner, former NFL quarterback, current part-time TV football analyst and philanthropist
• Charles Davis, former NFL defensive back, current lead analyst for Fox College Football and analyst for NFL Network
• Steve Mariucci, former NFL coach for San Francisco 49ers and the Detroit Lions
• Curtis Conway, former NFL wide receiver, currently radio and television sports analysis and play by play announcer
• Daniel Jeremiah, former college player and scout, current analyst for NFL Network and writer for NFL.com
• Marshall Faulk, former college and NFL running back, currently a NFL analyst and running a charity group to aid under privileged youth
The day rounded out with great pizza, great conversation and a great amount of NFL experience.